--Orange-- --Orange--

I FUCKING LOVE THIS

This is so perfectly awesome! You don't get to see stuff like this on a daily basis. More like a once in a lifetime experience. VERY nice job there :D Loved this.

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

Agreed with Shadow586

That explosion would be awesome for my maps for Source SDK :D

Great vid. Fucking random as hell XD

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

HILARIOUS

But where's the wolf dude from if you click on Liu Kang?

R1665 responds:

LOL BBQ!

THIS JUST LOL'ED ON MY ROFL COPTER

The Bag The Bag

I LOVE THE STORY!

Dude, this was some epic animating man. The graphics were ok, but it made up for in story. It was VERY nice, You know those. " it will keep you in the edge of your seat" ratings? it never really happend to me but this was the first! i mean, i thought it was just a bag doing shenanigans and what not. But it was like an action movie. Not bad man, i loved it.

Brewster responds:

Thanks!

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

ROFL!

hey aint this from that old kuckels game?

Narf's Pivots 2 Narf's Pivots 2

VERY SICK nice job man

Hey, it would be really cool and awesome if you told how you uploaded a Pivot File to Ng with that smoothness. Thanks and happy pivoting!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

I just don't Get it!

All this Madness thing is Really, Really epic and awesome at the same time, but it's just that no matter how much That CLOWN get's shot, he never seem's to die! Now, don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to crap on you MADNESS fans, (i'm on my self), but it's just..... i find all these mission's impossible BECAUSE of that clown dude. (Plus he's freaky XD)

Nofocus's opinnion : The Clown dude at the end didn't do much. Like when he was the last one alive, he didn't care much and just kept the music running because he knew he can't die. OH well!! LOL. MADNESS FTW!

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Facebook addics these days

Face book to the death!!!